Welcome to Insight Investigations, one of the UK’s longest established and most respected Private Investigators.
If you need a Private Investigator then let us help you. With over 30 years’ experience helping people resolve their problems there are very few situations that we haven’t seen before, and more importantly, whatever your circumstances we’re here to help.
So why should you choose Insight Investigations? Well, there are literally hundreds of reasons why you might choose us but here are the top five that our clients tell us make the difference.
- We get results. Of course not every problem has a simple solution but we’re realistic, tenacious and resolve a very high proportion of our cases
- Our team of investigators have many years of experience and as such are multi disciplined which allows them to often provide a quicker solution to a case than some other firms.
- We give you a realistic assessment of the case, the time required to complete it and the costs involved.
- We operate locally, nationally and worldwide. We travel the world if necessary to get the result you need
- We’re friendly, approachable and discreet. We are here to help whatever your circumstances and we are happy to talk to you in complete confidence. Many cases require a level of discretion to resolve a sensitive situation and we understand the need for confidentiality.
Insight have built an unrivalled reputation based on national service, local knowledge together with multi-disciplined personal and it is this unique skill set that has helped us to grow to become one of the leading Detective Agencies in the UK.
We have experienced male and female Private Investigators who can help with a wide range of cases. If you are worried about your spouse or partner then our Matrimonial and Relationship investigations will help you achieve the peace of mind that you need. You may be having problems with your business in which case our Commercial and Corporate Investigations can help. We can provide a range of services from employee theft to company fraud investigations all of which are discreet, effective and help you protect your business. We also offer a range of other services including process serving, electronic surveillance, background checks, insurance investigations, computer forensics and surveillance.
For a free no obligation and confidential discussion on how best we can help you, call us now on 0800 14 55 123. We’re available 24/7, 365 days a year so whenever you need us, we are here for you.